What’s important to you about your long term care insurance risk?
- Burden: People don’t want to be a burden to their children, spouses, and friends for chronic personal care and/ or the finances required for that level of care.
- Access to Quality Care: People want the freedom of choosing the best home health agency or nursing home in the market. They don’t want the government telling them where they can go if they are on Medicaid.
- Aversion to Welfare: People have an aversion to welfare which is MEDICAID.
- Asset or Nest-Egg Protection: People want to protect their assets that they have worked hard to save and simply don’t want to give $60,000 a year to a stranger who owns a Nursing Home.
- Control and Independence: People want control and independence in choosing how they will live and the kind of care they will receive.
- Peace of Mind: The peace of mind that is offered by Long Term Care insurance is immeasurable. Being able to sleep at night knowing one is protected, instead of worrying about what to do when health changes is the feeling most people desire.
Get Your Free Long Term Care Insurance Quotes Below!
|Request your Information Now By:
The smart, easy way to shop for Long-Term Care coverage
To receive your free policy comparisons and quotes, please complete this simple, secure form below, and then sit back and relax. We will shop the entire market of companies to find you the absolute best value! No more moving from company to company in search of the best product that fits your needs because we work with all the major LTC companies and have no preference to any one of them. We’ll simply will find you the best.
Your customized analysis includes: